If you are asking around for the best way to work-out and to burn fat-your search is over. I have some awesome ideas on how to burn your body fat and look ravishing. You are not out of luck if you can’t master the move. Here are some awesome moves that are proven fat burners:
- Don’t assume that jump ropes are just for kids. Start off by keeping your body straight, perfecting your speed skipping from short periods, Two minutes at most.
- Keep your arm still at your sides and rotate your wrist to spin.
- Land as softly as possible on the toes of your feet]
Squats also sometimes referred to as the king of all exercises. Squats also helps you in burning fat. Also, it is best functional exercise. It obviously helps to build your leg muscles but also good for your hips.
- Stand with feet a little wider than the shoulder –with feet apart, hips stacked over knees and knees over ankles.
- Roll shoulder back and down away from the ears, it’s important to maintain a neutral spine throughout the movement.
- Pull your arms straight out so they are parallel with the ground.
- Go down as you are sitting on a chair, don’t bend half way, go down with a straight back as more as you can.
Side planks with leg raises
This most specifically targets the outer thighs, obliques and deltoids. It requires the strength and coordination of the entire body to hold up the base Pilates side plank.
- Lie down on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would do in crunches, keeping your feet on the floor
- You have to lift your upper torso while performing crunches. But in twist crunches you have to lift just your right shoulder towards the left, keeping the left side of your torso on the ground.
- Repeat alternately. [both the sides]
This is a work out for beginners who want to reduce belly fat quickly.
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart. Keep your knees slightly bent.
- Lift both your hands aligning them with your shoulders and keeping them parallel to the ground
- The spine should be kept straight. Don’t bend your spine forwards. Take support by toes
- Twist your torso [just torso and not the legs] To the right and then to left [ repeat 20 times]
Running or jogging
You have to prevent your body from getting used to any fixed workout routine. Hence, you can switch occasionally. Try running for a change. If you don’t like to run, go for jogging. It also helps you a lot in a burning your belly fat. Not any other exercise burns your body fat as much as running, jogging does. It activates the whole-body muscles.
- Start by laying flat on the mat and slowly raise the arms to touch the feet forming a V.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles and rely on your core strength to maintain your position.
- Hold the posture as long as possible.
- Repeat this exercise for 2-3 minutes.
By Megha Pandya