Banana oatmeal pancakes made with only few healthy ingredients – OATS, ALMOND MILK, BANANA, EGGS
- Fresh berries
- Real maple syrup
- Sliced Almonds
- In a blender pour Almond milk into the Blender, it is very easy to get almond milk in the market. After Almond Milk, add two white eggs, Banana, rolled oats, and salt (as per your taste) I like to add just two pinches of salt in my pancake. After adding your ingredients Blend until it’s smooth.
- Put a Skillet over medium heat, don’t put the flame too high otherwise you won’t get the actual taste of pancake. Always try to cook your food on medium flame.
- Once your skillet is warm add or spray butter or coconut oil into it,
- Now pour your Pancake Batter into a skillet in round shape.
- Cook for at least 2-3 mins each side until you are satisfied with the color. Remember you don’t want to make it very tough, it should be fluffy and soft.
- Now add your topping as per your choice.
WHY IS PANCAKE IMPORTANT IN YOUR DIET?
Pancakes provide you Fiber, protein, the source of iron, Calcium for stronger bones, full of antioxidants and gives a boost to the immune system.
Pancakes are also the best option for your breakfast, it will keep you full for a longer time you. It’s a great resource for your vitamins.
”You can never go wrong with the pancakes, it’s yummy and super healthy”
If you find this recipe helpful do let me know in the comment section below and let me know after you make this dish.
By Megha Pandya