A sandwich can be a very healthy option for food lovers. Do not burden your sandwich with unhealthy things and calories. Choose healthy options for sandwiches. There are no such specific rules for making a sandwich, you can always play with adding various ingredients to it.
Are ready-made street sandwiches as healthy as home?
Not necessarily, ready-made sandwiches might have a high-fat cheese dressing or sugary chutney. Even if you choose eating sandwiches outside, make sure you choose your stuffing wisely.
Recipe of flavored sandwich
You can have this sandwich as your breakfast and also as a lunch. This is a healthy recipe with a lot of new ingredients.
- Green pepper/ red pepper
- Onion ( optional )
- Garlic paste
- Cooking oil ( olive oil )
- Mozzarella grated cheese
- Multigrain bread
- Start it with taking a cooking pan, put it on a slow flame.
- Add half spoon of cooking olive oil, add chopped onion, mushroom, tomatoes ( if you want you can add raw tomatoes directly in sandwich also) , add a little bit of garlic into it and lastly add some spinach into it. You don’t want your veggies to be cooked properly, it should be half cooked. So, take it out in a bowl.
- Now take multigrain bread, apply butter on both the slices & put your stuffing.
- Add Olives and tomatoes now.
- Now add ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese
If you want to make your sandwich more interesting then add layers of 4-5 bread slices & after each layer put your ingredients make a sandwich building.