Importance of green tea
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet.
It’s more than just a warm water. Green tea is about 30 percent polyphenols by weight, including large amount of a catechin called EGCG. Catechins are natural antioxidants that help prevent cell damage and also it provides other benefits
- Green tea makes you smarter, it helps brain functions.
- It can stimulate hair growth.
- Cuts cancer risk
- Great for weight loss
- Improves digestive system
- Great source of making your metabolism stronger
- Helps in depression
- Helps cure hangovers
- Extraordinary for skin
People have been drinking green tea and complaining about not getting results. Yes, because you have been making it in a wrong way. There is a technique to make a healthy green tea. Let’s understand the mistakes you might have been doing till now. Try this recipe and you will get your results for sure that too much faster.
To begin making green tea,
- Start heating water. (Don’t add anything in to water while the heat is on)
- Turn the flame off after the water is boiled.
- Add green tea (once you turn off the flame). Green tea does not require boiling as normal tea. Boiling kills the important nutrients from green tea
- Add one tea spoon of cinnamon.
- One tea spoon of turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Ginger (dependent on the amount you like)
- Black pepper (3pinch)
- Add one full Lemon
And now give that water 5 -10 mins to leave all the important nutrients into the water. After 5-10 min and pour into your mug through tea strainer.
By Megha Pandya